Back From Hiatus

This is the blog formerly known as Political Moose -- with a new color.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Back From Hiatus

I decided to start all over with this, another new blog for nobody to read. Eventually I hope to have all kinds of interesting things to write here and have other people join me (I might just borrow from other people) to discuss political news. I had a perfectly good blog called Political Moose back in 2004-2005, so why do I need a new one? Well the old url has been claimed.

So now we have Back From Hiatus, and the nice thing is whenever I want to stop blogging for a while I can come back and just announce that we're back. Nice and convenient. Well now, I've got to get to work on designing this blog and recreating links and sidebar and that fun stuff.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger skippy said…

    i remember political moose, i believe i linked to you one time or another.

    good luck, feel free to borrow from skippy,

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Snave said…

    Glad to see you are back!! I'll link you up right away!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home